Tuesday, February 08, 2005

"I Love Technology...NOT!"

Napoleon Dynamite has been one of the majorly hot topics on campus this semester. At pretty much any point during the day, there is a good possibility that you will hear someone quoting part of the movie. It's just freakin' hilarious. If you're one of the few people in America who haven't subjected yourself to countless hours of meaningless stupidity...you must! Also, even if you have seen the movie, you need to watch the deleted scenes and bonus features on the dvd. After the credits run, there is a hilarious wedding scene between Kip and Lafawnda, during which Kip sings a love song. In this song Kip talks about how much he loves technology. Most days, I would have to agree with Kip. Technology is amazing. We don't even realize how much we use technology throughout the day. However, today is a different story. Today I hate technology. Everything in the technology world seems to be teaming up against me in an evil plot to ruin my life. The rough draft of my short story disappeared from my word files, and then the floppy that I had saved it on decided it would quit working. So that's pretty much the end of that story (pun intended). Also, my digital camera randomly shut off while I was using it and now it won't turn on. My laptop keeps freezing up, the batter to my ipod ran out just when I need to listen to some tunes to help me chill out. So to say the least this has been "the worst day of my life...what do you think?" (random napoleon quote). So even though I'm posing as a technology hater for the time being, here's a link to a few napolean soundboards, etc. that will aid you in wasting your time online while you should be doing work, it certainly has worked for me!

Napoleon Dynamite Soundboard
Another Soundboard
Yet Another Soundboard
Quiz-Which Napoleon Dynamite Character Are You?
Napoleon on Ebay


No comments: