Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend update...

I had another incredible weekend with my beautiful fiancee.

On Friday, Jes took me to a vineyard and winery. We shared yet another new experience and participated in a wine tasting. It was a fun experience and we even bought a bottle as a keepsake. Neither of us are huge wine fans, but we both preferred the same kind. Red and not too bitter.

On Saturday, Jes took me to the circus. We met her friend Jennifer and her boyfriend Zac. It was another great experience to share together. I had only been to the circus twice before, so I felt like a little kid full of excitement and anticipation.

Sadly, I had to come back home on Sunday and it was back to real life. A harsh and dreaded reality, but one that must be met for the coming months.

We were able to go to church together on Sunday afternoon at Jes' church, which will be where we will attend after we're married. It's always such a pleasure to worship together and just take in the experience of a Christian community together.

No comments: