Thursday, March 29, 2007

What's on tap...

I leave in a few hours to travel to NC where I will be welcomed by my beautiful fiancee.

Then, on Friday we will head down to Georgia for our friend Laura's wedding.

I am excited about the trip because it means that Jes and I will get to spend multiple hours driving together which means good conversation, singing, and dance parties in the car!

I am also excited because we will get to see some of our good friends during the weekend that we haven't seen in quite a while.

I will upload pictures to my flickr when I get home next week.

Oh...and Congrats to Candice and Daniel, who got hitched this past weekend!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

yay....we're married...now you can change your link on the side to say...

candice whitley lanning! ;)