Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fall Playlist

A few days ago, my friend Candice blogged a list of wonderful songs for the fall season. She inspired me to make my own list.

For the past 4 years, I have made a mix every summer and listen to it all summer long. When I read her post I thought, "Why not every season?"...SO, the plan is to make a compilation every season from now on.

I have to admit that I stole some artist and/or song ideas from Candice...what can I say? If you have good taste, people want to copy you. And if anyone has good taste/style, it's Candice!


So here it is:

Neon...John Mayer
The City...Milosh
How We Operate...Gomez
Waiting Line...Zero 7
Walnut Tree...Keane
I Don't Trust Myself...John Mayer
Nowhere Warm...Kate Havnevik
Strange and Beautiful...Aqualung
Somersault...Zero 7
I Drive Alone...Esthero
Chasing Cars...Snow Patrol
Against All Odds...Postal Service
Hopeless...Train
Colors...Amos Lee
Cannonball...Damien Rice
How to Save a Life...The Fray
Nos Da Cariad...David Gray
Let Go...Frou Frou
Grace....Kate Havnevik
The Scientist...Coldplay

I have a silly habit of thinking about my life like a movie. Sometimes I hear a song and think...that song should be on the soundtrack to my life. These are just a few of those songs.

No comments: