Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Showing off her handiwork!


Showing off her handiwork!
Originally uploaded by
random thoughts photography.


Last weekend was another great time with my girl. Jes came up to Richmond on Friday - when she got here, we immediately got ready to go out. I had planned to take her to a dinner-theater that is about an hour away. We went to see the musical "Cats".

For some reason, I've never really felt like I would see that show, but since it was playing, I thought it would be a fun date. It was. The show was good....not the best, but the music was good, and the cast could really dance. It was fun getting all dressed up and going out together. Hopefully we will get to do that more often.

We spent Saturday with my parents. My mom had been wanting to go to Williamsburg for a while to check out the new Yankee Candle factory. We drove down and spent a few hours just walking around. The store was pretty cool. They even had artificial snow falling in one area.

Sunday Jes played with me at church again. This Sunday 3 of my band members were out, so it was great having her help. She is so talented and I am so amazed by everything that she does. It's so exciting to me that we share the same passion for music and worship. We were both very blessed by the opportunity to lead worship together.

Sunday afternoon, we went to see The Prestige. Good movie. I recommend it!

We came home and made dinner in my parents' newly remodeled kitchen. We made shrimp fajitas and Jes made a delicious berry pie for dessert.

We always have such an amazing time together, just doing every-day activities.

There are pictures up on my Flickr site now from our trip down to SWU and from this weekend.
Check 'em out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Prestige was an awesome movie!!!