Friday, December 01, 2006

4 dinners to celebrate 5 months...

4 dinners are sitting on the kitchen counter right now.

I have my choice between vegetable soup, roast beef, chicken pot pie, or some sort of caserole.

My mom had knee surgery today, and so came an influx of food. It's a very nice thing, but I guess people don't realize that the Crisp men are very capable in the kitchen!

So I wanted to blog to say how incredibly proud I am of Jes. She finished college this week. She won't actually graduate for a few weeks, but she is done with undergrad classes. I am so proud of what she has accomplished. She finished in 3 1/2 years! and she even transferred! AMAZING! She is so smart, it just blows my mind.

As of today, we have been together for 5 months. We were talking about it last night, and It's funny how things can seem like such a long time and yet not at the same time. On one hand, it feels as if we have been together for such a long time (in fact, it's hard to remember my life before we were together), but on the other hand, these 5 months have flown by!

I am so excited to enter this Holiday season with her. I am so blessed that God has brought us together and given us such a strong bond. I have learned so much over the past months, and I feel like I am beginning to understand how to love and be loved.

So here's to our 5 months, and Jes' graduation!!