Sunday, December 10, 2006

Zoolander face!

This picture is from this past weekend. It is our best attempt at Zoolander's pose, "Magnum" (not to be confused with "Blue Steel")!

My friend Megan's 1 month old baby does a much better version!...it's adorable and quite hilarious!

Jes came up to Richmond this weekend. It was a wonderful time! We did a lot of things in the short time that she was here. We went out to eat several times, she came to my band practice with me, and she got to meet some more of my friends.

On Saturday, we went canoeing on the lake beihind my house. It was really cold, so we got all bundled up and went down to the lake. After we got out on the lake, we realized that part of the water had ice on top, so we tested fate and went through the ice. It was really fun.

We also decorated my family's Christmas tree, a lot of good memories were made.

The best part of the weekend was knowing that I get to see her again in only 3 days!!!

I will be going down to NC for her graduation on Wednesday...I can't wait!


2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Well, congratulations to her!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!!!