Thursday, September 16, 2004

"Class Notes"

I was so incredibly bored during one of my classes today, so I thought it would be fun to see what kind of “random thoughts” my classmates had...I passed around a sheet of paper and this is what I got back:

“I think we talk about the exact same thing everyday!”

“Did you know that green M&M’s make your boobs grow?”
(someone added...”and your butt too!”)

“If I were to lose almost all of my hair, I would shave it off and go bald!”

“What would happen if humans had pouches like kangaroos?”

“I have sexy feet!”

“A green bug is tickling my finger!”

“Why was the cucumber blushing?...Because he saw the salad dressing...hahaha!”

“What about the dog and the doghouse?...tell me about that!”

“My butt is falling asleep!”

“It’s not easy being green!”

“Can a cow be sexy in a bikini?”

“People don’t own cats; Cats own people!”

“How does a thermos know to keep some food hot and some cool?”

“The moment may not last forever, but the memory does!”

“If you fart while wearing spandex pants, will your shoes fly off?”

“Interrupting pineapple!”

“Guys who shalack are just trouble!”

“You live, you learn, you cut your legs up!”

“Beware of the cross-dressing midgets, because that is where the evening is headed!”

Any random thoughts to add?

No comments: