Monday, December 06, 2004

"All Nighter"

I pulled my third all-nighter of the semester last night...lots of laughs, and lots of studying...hopefully I can make it through the rest of the day. It's the last week of the semester...this thought brings forth very bittersweet emotions. There is a big part of me that really wants to go home, but I am also really going to miss all of my friends here at school and just being here. I am definitely ready for a break from classes though...that's for sure! Newspring was incredible this weekend...the message was about the Lord's supper...Perry had some really awesome insights and his teaching was right on. Also, the Newspring band...including my wonderful boss/friend Whitley, totally "rocked my face off with thier funk nasty tunes"! I love me some ghetto talk! This was a great weekend all around...got to spend some quality time with some awesome friends and got to go to coffee underground! But it is Monday morning and the week is here. It's amazing how something can be so depressing and so exciting at the same time.

Verse for the day:
"If I climb the sky, you're there! If I go underground, you're there! If I flew on morning's wings to the far western horizon, You'd find me in a minute --you're already there waiting!"
Psalm 139:7-10 (The Message)

3 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Thanks Brett :) !

Anonymous said...

are you the Brett that is wanting to date Jess Allen??

Brett said...

i would really love to know who posted that comment...anonymity...it just drives me crazy!!