Monday, December 27, 2004

"Restless Traveler"

Well, I'm sitting in a hotel lobby somewhere in North Carolina tonight. My family has been on the road quite a bit the past few weeks...first I went home from school, then my family went to New York for 3 days, then back home again, then we were there for a few days then traveled to Boone, North Carolina to spend some time with my brother's fiance's family. Yes, my brother got engaged a little over a week ago...I'm so excited for him...Jana is one of the most incredible people I know, and I am so thankful that the Lord has brought her to our family. She has such a passion for serving the Lord...it's amazing and somewhat contagious. It's so neat to watch her and my brother interact...they are so adorable in love. I think that couples are one of the most beautiful things on this earth. It just feels so right and so complete. I am anxiously waiting for the one the Lord has created me to love and to complete me! Anyway, New York was incredible...I am such a city person! I could definitely see myself living in a city somewhere after school...especially after being stuck in Central a.k.a "the middle of nowhere" for 4 years! The past weeks have been slow and relaxing...I've really enjoyed the break, however I am starting to really miss everyone at school, as well as the whole college lifestyle...only a week and a half left! Well, I'd better go for now, there is someone waiting to use the computer...I'll write more later.
By the way...just in case ya didn't know, my birthday is Thursday!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Yeah...I love to travel...I think I love to travel more than most. But there is nothing like jumping into your own bed....your own clean sheets and relaxing. If you are thirsty...forget the cooler or a drink machine...you can just walk to the fridge to get something out. Oh....there's no place like home (We can thank Dorothy for that one).