Sunday, December 05, 2004

"Favorite Things"

One of my favorite things about being an RA are the completely random and incredible conversations that happen in the middle of the night. It is almost 5am now, and I just finished talking with one of my freshman residents about life and love and our relationships with Christ and other people...it was great! God has truly used this position of leadership to change and mold me!

Speaking of favorites...here's a completely random list of some more of my favorite things:
1. Snow
2. Chai Tea
3. The beach
4. Singing with Jenn
5. Singing with whoever, whenever
6. Live music
7. Little Kids
8. Popcorn
9. Coffee Shops
10. Book Stores
11. Flip-Flops
12. Chick Flicks (I know, I know)
13. Chicks!
14. Sunny Days
15. Vacation
16. Christmas
17. Being with my Family
18. Long Trips
19. New paper and pens (I'm a dork!)
20. Laughter

"These are a few of my favorite things"...what are some of yours?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE sunset beaches, and long walks talking bout nothing. hehe,was a little bored obviously. Brett,i love n miss you a whole lot!Cant wait till yall have break so i can see you. see ya soon!